Your Agreement and Consent
Definition of “Personal Information”
Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of personal information may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your information, you consent to such processing and transfer.
Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, you may provide us with two types of information: (1) information regarding your use of the Site automatically collected by us as you interact with the Site and (2) information you submit voluntarily via the Site.
1. Passive Collection of Information. When you enter the Site, we may collect your browser type, your operating system (e.g., Windows 10), the domain name of your internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, the time spent at our Site, and the website visited just before and just after our Site (including any third-party website that links to our Site, if you followed a link to our Site), and your IP address.
Even when you visit areas of the Site anonymously, we may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin service with an internet service provider. Each time you access the Site and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Standing alone, your IP address is not necessarily personally identifiable. We may use your IP address to administer the Site, to assist in diagnosing problems with our server, to monitor our system performance and/or to make it easier and more convenient for you to navigate and use the Site.
In addition, we store certain information from your browser using “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) on our Site. Any and all of this information may be associated with your personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the Site unavailable to you.
2. Information You Provide. Through the use of certain functionality of the Site, including but not limited to emails you send to us directly via hyperlink, you may provide us with your name, company affiliation, email address, telephone number, physical address, and other information that may be required for you to use such functionality. Additionally, if you are an employment applicant, you may provide us with information regarding your prior employment, education, gender, and ethnicity. This includes information provided in resumes, emails, and cover letters we receive electronically. You may always choose not to provide us with your personal information, and we will disclose to you at the time we request your personal information whether it is required for you to receive the information or services you have requested.To better understand and address your interests, and to keep the personal information we have about you accurate, we may correct or add to the personal information you provide to us at our Site with personal information we receive from you offline or from other sources. You have several choices regarding your use of our Site. You could decide not to submit any personal information at all.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use personal information collected through this Site to improve the content of the Site, to communicate with you about the company and our pipeline products or services, for our internal marketing and research purposes, and for any other purpose specified and communicated to you at the time the information is collected. In addition, we may use and disclose to others non-personal information collected through this Site without any restrictions.
2. to a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment, or other transfer of Zynerba or any of its Affiliates, or line of business or product of Zynerba or any of its Affiliates, or sale of substantially all of the assets of Zynerba or any of its Affiliates; or
3. to respond to law enforcement requests or where we determine that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or
5. if you have consented to the disclosure.
No Third-Party Direct Marketing Use
Zynerba will not sell or otherwise transfer the personal information you provide us at this Site to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we have obtained your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner.
Note to Healthcare Professionals and Business Partners
If you have a business or professional relationship with Company, we may use your personal information, including personal information we may collect about you from other sources, to develop our business relationship with you and your organization.
We use technical, administrative and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal and other information from unauthorized access or use. However, no such measure is ever 100% effective, so we do not guarantee that your personal and other information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information.
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personal information through this Site from visitors in this age group. If you are a parent and you become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us as specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
To keep personal information that you provide through this Site accurate, current and complete, please contact us as specified below and we will take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your personal information from our contact list.
If you subscribe for particular communications or services such as e-mail updates, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by: (a) following any opt-out instructions contained in communications you receive from us; (b) un-subscribing at specific areas of the Site where you registered, if available; or (c) sending a written request to the Zynerba contact address, which appears below.
How to Contact Us
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
80 W. Lancaster Ave.
Devon, PA 19333
Attention: General Counsel
For all general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com